Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Silence and a human pincushion

Ah, as much I as I hated getting up at 6 AM this morning to get the kiddos off to school. Once they were on the bus and my 1 year old down for a nap - silence in my house during the daytime for the first time in the last 3 months! Silence didn't last long though, since its only a half day. But tomorrow I'm ready to get a ton of work done on my Milo's Creations website!

Now for the pincushion part. I go to the doctor today for my well child err I mean woman's physical. Sorry thought I was talking about one of my kids for a moment there. I have been bad. I haven't had a physical since 2007 and I think I was punished because of it. I was expecting one needle stick because I need to get a TB test for my part time job. They had the flu shots ready, so figured I might as well get one of those. Then I was asked when I had my last tetanus shot. Um, I dunno. So I get one of those too. And heck while we’re at it, since I didn't get a chance to eat breakfast this morning due to the chaos of getting everyone out the door on their first day - I get my cholesterol checked. Another needle stick. So I'm sporting 4 new puncture wounds. Starting to feel like my babies do when they get their vaccinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails