Sunday, July 19, 2009

PST Designs - Website Review



Ah its summer and in my household, that means birthdays! I was on the hunt for a cute boys birthday outfit for my little man turning 1. There are millions of websites out there that have girls clothes, cute adorable girls clothes. But as a mom of all boys, that doesn't help me much. I was looking for something cute, yet practical and I found it at PST Designs.

PST Designs is owned by Patty. Patty is another fabulous boutique owner that I have had the pleasure to work with and she extremely talented! PST Designs! has everything from custom birthday outfits!, Character outfits, Towels and hairbows

Check out osme of the Character outfits, they are so precious!
My 4 year old son Logan loves this Spongebob one - Hmmm wonder why?


Maybe you have an Elmo fan?



Adorable Elmo Boys outfit!




Here is my little man in his custom birthday outfit!
Photobucket

Mention our blog with you place your order and you can get a free basic hairbow with the purchase of any girls outfit or free monogramming for the boys outfits. Just mention your choice in the special instructions section (towards the bottom of PST Designs product page).

Oh and if you are doing the monogramming don't forget to mention your little man's name!

1 comment:

  1. I love PST Designs! Patty has great clothes and my daughter loves all of her outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails