Sunday, July 12, 2009

On Paisley Lane - Website Review


I've been doing a little Christmas shopping - yes I know people its only July. Since we specialize in dress up costumes, August thru December are my very busy times for my business, so got to get all I can get done now. Besides, Christmas will be here before we know it!

Recently we received our fabulous

Soapsicles from On Paisley Lane. They look good enough to eat and smell great too! I'll have to watch my 4year old, cause I expect he will try to eat them!

Robin the site owner is fabulous to work with and super friendly!

I'm not a coffee drinker, but if I was, I would be scooping up these trendy coffee contures. They are so trendy and cute!

I'm totally digging the Bahama Mama


She even has Kiddie contures!

So now that you have had a chance to browse On Paisley Lane Enter the code PAISLEY at checkout and 15% Off until July 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails