Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Logan!

Wow I can't believe my little man is 4! Here he is 4 years ago:



And here he is today:




OK, so I am not about to give up my website exactly quit my day job to become a cake decorator!


We had a good day, baked a cake and went seen the movie Madagascar 2 at the Michigan Movie Theatre, in downtown Jackson. Its a great old theatre built in the 1930's.

Before the movie, my oldest son and I baked the birthday cake. My son wanted a 3 tiered cake. And as he pulled out a large cake pan and a medium cake pan and finally my meatloaf dish for the "small" cake, I got the bright idea to make the 3 tier cake into a cars theme, since Logan likes that movie so much.

But of course the story doesn't end there, I haven't even gotten started yet. So M and finished decorating L's cake and I had to step away for a moment to get ready for the movies. I realized the birthday boy was missing and discovered the cake looking like this:




And one frosting covered birthday boy hiding under my kitchen table, I only wished I would have thought to take a picture of him hiding under there with frosting all over himself!


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails