Saturday, April 11, 2009
Today I am honored to accept the Attitude of Gratitude Award. Thank you very much to Cales owner of a trendy, upscale children's online boutique Marie Lynn Boutique for nominating me!
My Attitude of Gratitude is due to my children. My website, designs and products are all because of them, they are my inspiration!
Here are some other businesses and blogs of inspiration and my top ten nominees:
5 Minutes for Mom - A great inspirational website for all moms!
My SEO Gal - Affordable SEO for the WAHM's
WAHMPub - A forum for work at home mom and dad to exchange ideas as well as shop in the the WAHMPub shopping mall
Retail Minded - A valuable resorce for retailers and wholesalers
Mom Start Very passionate about Courageous Kids Charity
Bloggers Give - a blog all about giving back to charities
Nanny Deprived - a whitty funny mama as she chronicals life as a mom and business owner.
The Pitter Patter Boutique - Baby boutique with designer nursing covers
Alexis and Zoe - Your source of places to go with kids!
Cutie Pie Custom Creations - Your source for Personalize Custom Stationary and photo creations
The Rules of Accepting and Sharing this Award
1. Put the logo on your blog or post (the lemonade stand photo)
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they’ve received this award
5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award. Tell us how you’ve come to have an attitude of gratitude.