Monday, July 6, 2009

The Summer Mommy Diet

Since summer has started, unbeknownst to me, I started a diet and actually lost a few pounds. I'm dubbing it the Summer Mommy Diet.

Here's how it works. Full meals are a thing of the past. Instead you sneak one of your kids french fries as you fix their plate. You finish the half eaten apple that was left on the kitchen counter. You get a morsel or two from the kids half eaten leftovers as you scrape them into the garbage. You steal a bite here or there when you are testing your baby's food to make sure its not to hot. My kids are so active that the little bit of food I manage to wolf down, I run right off while shooing my kid from one thing to another. That or while I am trying to eat, they are wreaking havoc in the other room and my meal gets abandoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails